With the grace and favour of God, Fresh Hope Ministries International continue to expand the work with the poor, orphans and the disadvantaged in Sierra Leone, West Africa.
In October 2007 we opened 'Heaven's Garden' Baby Rescue Centre - an orphange specifically for babies whose mothers have died in childbirth and there is no other means of support for the baby orphan. Sierra Leone has the highest maternal death rate in the world.
All our projects are supervised and managed directly by our own staff on the ground with full accountablity to the UK Charity.
Although Fresh Hope Ministries International is a UK based Charitable Trust based in Bangor, Northern Ireland our Operations Centre is centred in Bo, the second largest city in Sierra Leone.
Fresh Hope Ministries International works solely in Sierra Leone and does not have a call from God to any other countries at present.
- Schools for orphans and destitute children
- Orphan Support Programme
- Kingdom Extensions (Church planting and holostic outreach)
- Remote Village outreach
- 'House of Hope' Children's Care Centre Orphanage
- 'Heaven's Garden' Baby Rescue Centre Orphanage
- Team trips several times a year - email us
- 'Farming Gods Way' high yield programme - from Subsistance to Profit
- Building a central 'Hub' on 11.5 acres as a base for training, orphan accommodation and outreach
Current operations include:
- 'Heaven's Garden' Baby Rescue Centre for babies whos mothers have died in childbirth and there is no viable next of kin.
- 10 orphans are supported in our 'House of Hope' residential care centre
- New remote village outreach projects - healthcare, clean water, Kingdom Extensions
- A bakery serving our children and the local community which also generates income
- An income generating project selling ice
- Concrete block making using our innovative mortar-less block making machine
Current developments on the horizion also include:
- A 3500 sq ft Advanced Clinic for pregnant and lactating mothers and the under 5's
- A 2nd Baby Rescue Centre
- Cottage family based homes for the children in our care
- Street Reach Program - outreaching to children, young adults, disabled and prostitutes living or working the streets of Bo